Beet Greens & Indian Gooseberry Raitha
Ingredients: (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Chopped Beet Greens – 3 cups (loosely packed)
- Chopped Indian Gooseberry/Amla – 1/4 cup
- Crushed Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Homemade Masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- In a pan, heat oil and add all the ingredients (except salt), little water and cook covered on medium flame till the gooseberry turns soft.
- Remove it from the pan and let it cool.
- Meanwhile beat yogurt and mix in salt.
- Add the cooked mixture to the yogurt and mix well.
Tasty Raitha is ready!
Enjoy it as a side-dish for Pulav/ Biriyani or any Variety Rice.