Was your previous meal heavy and you want something light now? Or have you just said bye-bye to cold or fever? Then you must try this side-dish recipe with cooked Basmati Rice-Quinoa mix(50% Quinoa 50% White Basmati Rice). This has a subtle flavor and you will feel Saatvik after your meal 🙂 It is not that you have to have this only after illness. Have it any day to maintain Saatvik nature in you 🙂
Choose organic ingredients whenever possible.
Ingredients : (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Chopped Mixed Veggies – 3 cups (Choose according to your body type)
- Blanched Almond Flour – 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil/Melted Ghee – 2 tsp
- Homemade Masala Powder – 2 tsp
- Crushed Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Salt – To taste
- Steam the veggies and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients with 2 cups of water and mix thoroughly to get a smooth sauce.
- In a pan, add the sauce and cook on low-medium flame, stirring continuously till the raw smell goes off. The sauce thickens up faster, so add water as needed.
- Switch off the stove and mix in the steamed veggies and let it sit for few minutes before serving.
- Serve hot with Quinoa-Basmati Rice combo.
Healthy, tasty & Saatvik dish is ready!
- Choose veggies and oil according to your body type.
- The sauce thickens up faster. Its better to have this dish soon after preparation.