Ayurvedic Rasam Powder(Version 2)
Ingredients : (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Coriander seeds – 3 cups
- Red Lentil – 1 cup
- Black Pepper – 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds – 1 cup
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Rose hips powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 1/2 cup (Loosely Packed)
- Black Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
- Dry roast all the whole ingredients separately.
- Cool the spices and grind it with powdered ingredients into a fine powder.
Yet another version of Homemade Ayurvedic Rasam Powder is ready!
- Rose hips pacifies Pitta, especially Sadhaka Pitta – which governs the emotional health.
- Red Lentil is Tridoshic (in moderation for Vata)
- This powder is slightly spicy. Use in moderation.