Choose organic ingredients whenever possible.
Makes around 15 rolls
Ingredients: (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Ripe Sweet Mangoes – 6
- Dry Ginger powder – 1/8 tsp
- Grind mangoes with dry ginger powder into a fine puree.
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Spread the puree on a oven-safe glass tray evenly and place it in the oven.
- Let it stay in the oven till the puree is completely dried. It might take anywhere around 3-6 hrs depending upon the thickness of the spread.
- Let it cool down and then slice it.
Preservatives-free, no artificial colors, no added sugar Mango Rolls are ready!
Treat your kids with this yummy snack.
You can try this with any fruit. I have tried this method with mixed berries, Kiwi fruit & Papayas. Everything turned out so good.