Cauliflower & Pineapple Stir Fry
Ingredients : (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Cauliflower Florets – 20 (Soak in hot water with little turmeric and salt for 5 mins)
- Dried Pineapple – 1/4 cup (Soaked until soft and chopped finely)
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 tsp
- Finely chopped curry leaves – 1 tbsp
- Ajwain – a pinch
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Cilantro – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil/Ghee – 1 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add little water and mix so that the dry masalas coat the cauliflower.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cauliflower mixture.
- Cook covered in medium flame till the veggies turn soft and lightly roasted.
Tasty Cauliflower & Pineapple Stir-Fry is ready!
Enjoy it as a side-dish for roti, paratha or variety rice. Make sure you have some kind of gravy in the same meal as this subji is pretty dry.
- Cooked Cauliflower (with proper spices) is Tridoshic. (For Vata in moderation)
- Soak the dried pineapple till it turns soft. Otherwise this will aggravate vata.