Ingredients: (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Sweet Red Grapes – 1 1/2 cups
- Ginger juice – 1 tsp
- Mint Leaves – 5
- Blend all the ingredients into a fine puree. Add water as needed.
- Serve it in room temperature.
Tridoshic Summer Coolant is ready.
- Red grapes are Tridoshic (For Kapha in moderation)
- If the grapes are less sweet, add little succanat(for Vata & Pitta people) or honey (for Kapha). This is optional.
- Ayurveda doesn’t recommend cold foods as this will disturb our digestive agni. If digestive agni is off, food will not be digested properly and the undigested food will be stored as Toxins (Ama). Hence its better to serve this juice in room temperature or slightly warm.