Ayurvedic Rose Milk
This milk is not the traditional “pink colored” rose milk. This is made with real rose petals without any preservatives or additives. Enjoy this milk before bed for a good night sleep.
Ingredients: (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Organic Non-Homogenized Milk – 1 cup
- Organic dried Rose Petals – 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Nutmeg powder – a small pinch (adding more will cause drowsiness)
- Black Pepper Powder – a pinch
- Succanat or raw cane sugar – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Saffron – a small pinch
- Boil milk with cinnamon, black pepper, nutmeg and cardamom powder.
- Switch off the stove and add rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well and cover it.
- Let it cool down to warm temperature and enjoy sip by sip 🙂
Healthy Ayurvedic Rose Milk is ready!
- This milk is Vata-Pitta pacifying by keeping kapha in balance.
- Rose is best for pacifying Pitta.
- Strain the milk before consuming (Optional)