Mango Orange Juice | Refreshing Summer Drink
Ingredients: (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Small Ripe Mango – 1 (Peeled and roughly chopped)
- Sweet Orange – 2
- Ginger juice – 1/2 tsp
- Lime Juice – 1/4 tsp
- Peel the orange, blend it without adding water, strain and keep it aside.
- Blend the mango into a fine puree.
- Mix mango puree, juice of orange, ginger and lime.
- Serve it in room temperature.
Yummy Mango Orange Juice is ready.
- Ripe Mango and Sweet Orange pacifies Vata and Pitta but aggravates Kapha. Kapha people can increase the quantity of ginger juice and enjoy it occasionally in moderation.
- Ayurveda doesn’t recommend cold foods as this will disturb our digestive agni. If digestive agni is off, food will not be digested properly and the undigested food will be stored as Toxins (Ama). Hence its better to serve this juice in room temperature.