Ingredients : (Visit English – Tamil – Hindi translation/ஆங்கிலம்-தமிழ் மொழி பெயர்பு)
- Sweet Potato – 2 cups (Cut into thick slices)
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Fennel Powder – 1/8 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/8 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/8 tsp
- Amchur powder – a pinch
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking tray with an unbleached parchment paper or use an oven-safe glassware.
- Mix all the ingredients together and spread the spiced sweet potato slices on the baking sheet and bake till it get roasted on all sides (Take care not to burn. Watch out every 3 mins as each oven takes different time to bake).
Crispy, healthy and tasty Sweet Potato fries are ready!
Enjoy it as a snack or as a side dish to any variety rice.